Hernon® External Ammunition Sealants– TDS: 59621, 76084, 59681, 59521, 59622, 59541
- • Single component, low viscosity, U.V. anaerobic sealants which penetrate,bond and seal primers and bullets in ammunition.
- • Sealed ammunition meets and exceeds the US Army, US Navy and NATOwet and desert atmosphere leak tests just minutes after application
- • Cures upon exposure to 5-7 seconds of UV light and is formulated for highspeed production environments
- • Cured adhesives are visible under black light for vision inspection
- • Excellent solvent and environmental resistance suitable for temperatures -40ºF to 400ºF (-40ºC to 204ºC).
- • AVAILABLE IN RED (59621 & Low Odor 76084), GREEN (59681), BLUE (59521), BLACK (59622) AND CLEAR (59541).
Hernon® Blank Ammunition Sealant 48641 (Purple)– TDS 48641
- • Medium viscosity, UV curable compound for coating and sealing blank ammunition tips
- • Cures upon exposure to UV light within 2 seconds
- • Sealant discharge particles will not perforate paper witness plates upon discharge
- • Formulated for high speed production lines
- • ALSO AVAILABLE IN CLEAR, WHITE AND HIGH VISCOSITY.
Hernon® Bullet Proof 650– TDS 650