External Ammunition Sealants
- Single component, low viscosity, U.V. anaerobic sealants which penetrate,bond and seal primers and bullets in ammunition.
- Sealed ammunition meets and exceeds the US Army, US Navy and NATOwet and desert atmosphere leak tests just minutes after application
- Cures upon exposure to 5-7 seconds of UV light and is formulated for highspeed production environments
- Cured adhesives are visible under black light for vision inspection
- Excellent solvent and environmental resistance suitable for temperatures -40ºF to 400ºF (-40ºC to 204ºC).
- AVAILABLE IN RED (59621 & Low Odor 76084), GREEN (59681), BLUE (59521), BLACK (59622) AND CLEAR (59541).
Blank Ammunition Sealant 48641 (Purple)
Bullet Proof 650
Shotgun Shell Solutions
Grenade Fuse Sealant
40 MM M781 Practice Cartridge