Hernon® offers custom designed and/or off-the-shelf tabletop and stand-alone dispensing systems that can be integrated into existing assembly processes. Hernon® has developed this line of products to meet today’s stringent production demands that require extreme accuracy and repeatability.
Autosealer® 5220 Benchtop Conveyor Series
- Automated ammunition sealing system
- Manual Feed, Automatic Unload
- 20 ppm Max Speed
- 380 acp Through 50 Cal
- No Tooling Change Required For Different Parts
- Footprint 24” x 30” x 12” (Benchtop Design)
Autosealer® 5200 Inline Conveyor Series
- The Autosealer® 5200 series is a unique line of cost-effective, compact, ammunition sealing systems designed for smaller production environments.
- Designed for easy integration into existing manufacturing systems
- Supports a wide variety of ammunition types and sizes
- All models are capable of sealing blank ammunition
- Seals up to 200 rounds per minute
- Utilizes Hernon’s Sureshot® 3500 microjet dispensing technology and the Ultracure® 9 UV LED curing light to precisely seal and cure each bullet
Production speeds: Contingent on the cartridge size
Autosealer® 5220: 20 ppm – Data Sheet
Autosealer® 5201: 60 ppm – Data Sheet
Autosealer® 5216: 120 ppm * Capable of sealing blank ammunition at 120 ppm – Data Sheet
Autosealer® 5226: 240 ppm * Capable of sealing blank ammunition at 120 ppm – Data Sheet
Autosealer® 5251: 60 ppm (50BMG) * Large caliber ammunition sealing system: .50 caliber and up.
- A highly specialized shot shell primer sealing system
- Can seal multiple shot shell gauges
- Seals up to 80 shells per minute
Bowl Feeding System
- Stainless steel construction
- Bowl Diameter: 24”
- Supports a variety of ammunition types and sizes
- Quick Caliber change over (Estimated 15 minutes)
- Includes conversion wheel and two diverter arms
- Production Speeds: 9mm calibers run at 200 ppm & .338 calibers run at 90 ppm.
- Includes “Zig-Zag” magazine for precision part placement (see image below)
- Capable of sealing calibers up to and including 50 cal.
Accurizer – Manual Sealing Kit
- For craft manufacturers and reloaders
- Protect ammunition against water and other contaminants
- Seal store-bought or re-loaded ammunition
- Ammunition ready for use the next day
- Seal various calibers and types
- Learn more at www.accurizer.com